Everything Binder, Memory Box Printables, and Pizza Crust from Kendra Wiedel:
Memory Box Printables: http://www.thesuburbanmom.com/2015/08/10/all-about-me-free-printable/
1 Package (1/4 ounce) Active Dry Yeast
1 Cup Warm Water
2 1/2 Cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Sugar
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Mix four, salt and sugar together in large bowl
- Mix in 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Dissolve yeast in water
- Add water/yeast mixture to flour mixture
- Beat with fork for 20 strokes
- Cover for 15 minutes
- Add a little olive oil to bottom of pan and on top of the dough and spread it out into the pizza pan.
- Cook at 425 for 8-10 minutes or until the top of crust starts to get a little brown.
- Add toppings and cook for an additional 10 – 15 minutes until crust looks brown around the edges and cheese is melted!
Meal Planning Ideas from Brenda Frantz:
Screen Printing from Heather Hamblin: